2016 was a busy year here at IDG, we added new writers and lost a few as well. One thing that remains consistent is our goal in providing our readers with quality blog posts.
The following posts were our top 10 posts read in 2016.
- Irregular Marriages by Christine Woodcock
- Understanding the Scottish Naming Pattern by Christine Woodcock
- Extract or Abstract? Both Are Vital Skills by Michelle Goodrum
- “You left the bodies, and you only moved the headstones!” by Jennifer Alford
- Five Common Genealogical Mistakes to Avoid When Using Census Records by Jenny Lanctot
- Did You Have Covenanter Ancestors? by Christine Woodcock
- On Your Own: How to Design and Construct a Family History Book to Inform and Captivate Readers byMichelle Goodrum
- Lowland Clearances by Christine Woodcock
- The Scots as a Military Strategy by Christine Woodcock
- Researching Scottish Jacobite Ancestors by Christine Woodcock