Last year was a big year for us at IDG, we took a big step moving our magazine to a paid subscription and we are glad that you are still reading. With the beginning of each year, we like to recap IDG's Top 10 Posts of 2014.
- Understanding the Scottish Naming Pattern by Christine Woodcock
- That Online Tree is NOT a Source! by Christine Woodcock
- They Came from Scotland by Christine Woodcock
- Searching for Your Ancestors Maiden Name by Jacky Gamble
- Suicide is not Painless by Leslie Drewitz
- Website Review: Billion Graves by Terri O'Connell
- My Favorite Genealogy-Themed Book Series by Leslie Drewitz
- Review: BU Certification Program by Shannon Combs-Bennett
- A Source is a Source, of Course, of Course...or is it? by Shannon Combs-Bennett
- Extract or Abstract? Both are Vital Skills by Michelle Goodrum
As you look through the list, it is obvious that some of these blog posts are older than a year. We hope you enjoyed this recap and if you have not had a chance to read these, please take some time to do so.