Deep into DNA will demystify genetic genealogy and make sense out of DNA testing terminology. Each month we will talk about the types of tests available from major labs and show relevant examples on how to use DNA in your genealogy research.
Written by Massachusetts genealogist Michael Maglio, owner of Origin Hunters, this monthly column is geared for all levels.
- December 2012: Are You Special?
- November 2012: Testing All Your Genes
- October 2012: Your Mother's Mother
- September 2012: X: The Forgotten DNA
- August 2012: Your Father's Father
- June 2012: An Imperfect World
- May 2012: The Library of You