Latest From Our Contributors
We are glad you joined us! This week we took some time to visit with Lisa Alzo, The Accidental Genealogist. We hope you enjoy the show.
The following blog is written for and to children. Please share it with the children in your life! For articles for adults about doing genealogy and learning about history with children, see the column Blossoms & Branches by Katie Andrews Potter in Going In-Depth. Write down your name—your full name. What do you see?… Read more »
Chit Chat Live
Getting to know the IDG Staff
Get the scoop on IDG from the ladies that are behind the scenes.
- FRGS - Fall Lecture Series
- Beginning Genealogy Workshop
- SVGS - Engaging The Next Generation
- Indiana Genealogy & Local History Fair
- Scandalous Ancestors: The Strange, Weird and Socially Disturbing